What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a full-time support technician to assist customers in answering questions and solving problems.
Our goal is to provide customers with the best possible experience that enables them to focus on running their businesses. To do this, we need support technicians that are excellent communicators, thorough troubleshooters, have technical prowess, and are driven to deliver top-notch and timely solutions to customers.
You’ll love this job if:
- You enjoy puzzles and problem solving.
- You’re dedicated to creating great experiences for customers.
- You thrive with written communication.
- You love working directly with customers about their needs, experiences, and results.
- You work well with others in collaborative environments.
What you’ll do:
Your primary responsibility will be responding to and providing solutions for support tickets submitted by existing and potential customers. You will work directly under a mentor and alongside other support technicians.
- Acting as a customer support agent for one or more of our product brands:
- Responding to pre-sale tickets with guidance and direction to enable and assure potential customers.
- Responding to and resolving technical support tickets ranging from simple to complex.
- Handling account and billing tickets, i.e. refunds, cancellations, and account changes.
- Triage bug reports and feature requests from customers and submit them to the development team.
- Communicate with the development teams on common challenges, bugs, and needed features revealed through support interactions with customers.
All customer support is done through email-based ticketing. There is no telephone nor live-chat support at this time.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a customer support provider.
- Excellent communication skills with written English.
- Knowledge of our industries will give you the advantage (eCommerce/digital products, affiliate marketing, membership sites), or, you’re a lightning-fast learner.
- Attention to detail. In order for your application to be considered, you must answer the question “what is yellow, sour, and mostly round?“.
- Ability to diffuse conflicts and difficult situations.
- An excellent command of written English and good editing skills. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work remotely with all necessary tools (internet connection, computer, etc).
To apply for this position, submit an application from our careers page.